Jisc provides a portfolio of services for connectivity, cyber security, cloud, and trust and identity.
Our services are available to further education, higher education and research members, but we also offer individual Jisc services to other purpose-driven organisations including:
We offer connection services for different needs based on capacity, resilience and technical design.
The Janet Network is the largest capacity national research and education network (NREN) in Europe, with over 2000 connectivity services used by members and customers. Get the reliable connectivity you need to exceed your strategic goals, support innovation and bring together sites and partners to collaborate. Your Janet IP connection also includes a range of cyber protection services as standard.
- Janet IP connection1
- Intersite connection
- Managed router service
- Network equipment framework3
Our security services align with the National Cyber Security Centre’s ten steps, so you can rest assured that we are a trusted partner here to support you.
Cyber security services:
- Critical services protection
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus
- Cyber security assessment
- Penetration testing
- Managed SIEM4
- Web filtering and monitoring framework
- Vulnerability assessment service and tools supply framework
- Simulated phishing and associated training framework
Our competitive cloud solutions will help you achieve your strategic goals.
- Cloud consultancy
- Cloud professional services
- Managed AWS
- Managed Azure
- Managed website protection
- Shared data centre framework
- OCRE cloud framework5
World-leading services help you manage access efficiently and effectively.
Trust and identity services:
- Certificate service
- Domain registry
- Trust and identity consultancy
- UK Access Management Federation6
Approved framework agreements and dynamic purchasing systems (DPS) to help you save time and money.
We currently work with a multitude of different organisations including, European Bioinformatics Institute and UK Biobank, Rochford District Council, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, University of Law and Leicester Grammar School Trust.
From speeding up roaming for local government in Kent to protecting university campuses in Hong Kong and Hyderabad, you can find out more about our work in our customer case studies.
If you have any questions about our services, please contact email@example.com.
- 1 Additional bandwidth or resilience connections are extra
- 2 "Visited only" supports access for govroam-enabled staff visiting your site.
- 3 Available to the education and research sectors
- 4 You can access the cyber security portal when using this service
- 5 Available to the education and research sector
- 6 Available to the education and research sectors