Developed and delivered by our experts, our high-quality training is designed to help you develop in-house expertise and make the most of our services and solutions.
Helping you protect the network and your organisation
Courses to help your staff enrich learning and employability
Libraries, learning resources and research
Training to support learning and research in a digital world
All upcoming courses
5 October: Cyber Essentials drop-in clinic - online.
6 October: eduroam live online clinic - online.
6, 13, 20 October and 3 November: Digital storytelling - online.
5 and 8 October: Maximising the use of digital collections in learning and research - online.
10, 11, 12 and 13 October: Heidi Plus Intermediate - online.
13, 14, 15 and 16 October: Heidi Plus Advanced - online.
19 and 22 October: Measuring usage and impact with digital collections - online.
20, 21, 22 and 23 October: Heidi Plus Essentials - online.
27 October: Developing learners’ employability skills - online.
28 October: Supporting learners’ digital identity and wellbeing - online.
28 October: Govroam clinic - online.
3 November: eduroam live online clinic - online.
4 November: Accessibility drop-in clinic - online.
6 November: Cyber Essentials - prepare for certification - online.
9 November: Developing effective security awareness campaigns - online.
10 and 11 November: Penetration testing - think like a hacker - online.
11 and 18 November: Writing for the digital world - online.
17 and 18 November: Hands-on incident response - online.
17, 18, 19 and 20 November: Heidi Plus Advanced - online.
25 November: Govroam clinic - online.
- Accessibility clinic
- Advance HE survey officer training
- Amazon Web Services technical essentials
- Basic networking
- Basic networking for service desk and support staff
- Building a 360 immersive VR experience
- Computers, privacy and the law
- Coronavirus online drop-in
- Cyber Essentials drop-in clinic
- Cyber Essentials - prepare for certification
- Designing for digital capabilities in the curriculum
- Developing a digitally-inclusive organisation: data, evidence and accessibility
- Developing a digitally-inclusive organisation: Joined-up thinking
- Developing a digitally-inclusive organisation: Student entitlement
- Developing effective security awareness campaigns
- Developing learners' employability skills
- Digital leaders programme: higher education and further education
- Digital storytelling
- e-books and disabled readers – what to look for in accessibility statements
- e-books for FE online clinic
- eduroam fundamentals
- eduroam live online clinic
- Getting to know Scopus
- Global rankings - what role does Scopus play?
- Govroam live online clinic
- Hands-on incident response
- Heidi Plus Essentials
- Heidi Plus Intermediate
- Heidi Plus Advanced
- HM Government Workshop to Raise Awareness of Prevent (WRAP)
- Implementing accessibility: vision and buy-in
- Implementing accessibility: auditing and objective setting
- Implementing accessibility: objective implementation
- Implementing eduroam at your organisation
- Implementing Shibboleth at your organisation
- Information security policies
- International education delivery in ‘the new normal’
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure for professionals
- Introduction to VR/AR in education
- IPv6 fundamentals
- ISO 27001: foundation
- ISO 27001: lead implementer
- JiscMail live online clinic
- Managing emotionally challenging situations for frontline staff
- Maximising the use of digital collections in learning and research
- Measuring usage and impact with digital collections
- Mergers in further education - online briefing
- Moving toward GDPR - online briefing
- Penetration testing - think like a hacker
- Strategies for collaborative innovation
- Student voter registration - online briefing
- Supporting learners’ digital identity and wellbeing
- The ASPIRE e-book audit - online briefing
- Understanding APC-free open access publishing options with PLOS
- Using free network tools
- Using Microsoft Teams in an education environment
- Using Scopus APIs to bring value to your researchers and institutions
- Web accessibility for leaders
- Webinars, online classes and meetings - from yawn to yay!
- Where does your institution's research data really end up?
- Writing for the digital world
Earn digital credentials
Digitally certify, verify and share your achievements following participation in our training courses.