Yesterday at 10:00
As of the start of 2021, around 35% of the world’s network traffic is IPv6, with a similar level seen in the UK. The Janet Network fully supports IPv6, but as yet adoption in Janet-connected sites has been relatively low. IPv6 is on many people’s to do list, but never at the top - should you change that priority now?
- What business drivers are there for me to deploy IPv6? How critical are these becoming?
- Where does it make sense for me to provision IPv6 first in my network?
- Are there common deployment issues I should be aware of, and if so how do I avoid those?
- How can Jisc help me with my IPv6 deployment
- Where might I be looking to run IPv6-only first? Is that a realistic option yet?
Who should attend
This Tech 2 Tech event will be of interest to:
- Network managers
- Technical network staff
- IT operations managers
- Senior network engineers
Your organisation must be directly connected to the Janet Network to be eligible to attend.
Please note that this event is not for commercial organisations. Any commercial representatives registering as delegates will have their registration cancelled.
For more information, contact Lesley Ford, product manager - connectivity (firstname.lastname@example.org).