This roundtable invites you to listen and share examples of effective practice in your organisation regarding how peers have approached employability from the perspective of:
- What does the employment market look like?
- What does an ‘employable learner’ look like?
- How can educators incorporate relevant employability skills into the curriculum?
- How can technology for employability be embedded into course delivery?
- How to ensure organisational support for employability?
- Dr Esther Barrett, subject specialist: digital practice, Jisc
- Stephen Isherwood, chief executive, Institute of Student Employers
- Gordon Duffy-McGhie, director: teaching, learning and student development, Middlesbrough College
- Julie Udell, associate head (employability and placements), department of psychology, Portsmouth University
- Mark Davies, operations manager adult engagement, North Wales Training
Who should attend
Further education and higher education staff involved in:
- Teaching and learning
- Curriculum design
- Learning resource centres
- Career support roles
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.