The rapid move to online learning brought about by COVID-19 has caused profound changes to higher education and the student experience.
But how much do we really know about the needs of our students? On what evidence are we basing these views? Even if we are confident that we do have a full and accurate picture of these needs, what difference is it making to our planning and decision making?
As part of our learning and teaching reimagined programme with UUK, Advance HE and Emerge Education, this webinar will provide the opportunity to share your own understanding of your students’ needs and to hear those of others – not least from students themselves.
It will explore the value of different types of evidence and, crucially, how to then build on this insight to ensure that the student voice permeates through, and plays an active role in, influencing your strategic planning.
What it will cover
- Sharing and challenging your understanding of student needs
- Hearing directly from students themselves
- Considering the range of intelligence and data that can enhance your understanding, from empirical data to individual storytelling
Who should attend
- Pro-vice chancellors for learning and teaching
- Directors of learning and teaching
The session is free to attend and is open to anyone from Jisc higher education member institutions.
We reserve the right to limit the number of bookings from the same institution.
Watch the recording - how are student needs changing?
Presentation slides - how student needs are changing
For further information contact email@example.com.