Denial of Service (DoS) attacks can affect any organisation big or small and the effects of an attack can have greater ramifications - was the attack to disguise a larger threat? In the current time with most services being served remotely, the risk of downtime is now even greater.
This webinar will enable you to understand the risks your services may be under from DoS attacks and what your organisation can do to prepare and potentially mitigate them. You will be invited to share your own stories during the session as well as collaborate and learn from others.
It will also explore the questions and topics that you are telling us are worrying you most, including:
- What is a Denial of Service attack?
- What are the different types of Denial of Service attack?
- How you can prepare for or dentify an attack of different types?
- What can you do to mitigate an attack of certain types?
- When do you have to call in the experts?
Who should attend
- Head of IT security
- Security analysts
- IT managers
- Anyone who has responsibility for ensuring the availability of your IT services across the institution
The session is free to attend and is open to anyone from Jisc member institutions.
We reserve the right to limit the number of bookings from the same institution.
For more information, please email email@example.com.