Our people are at the heart of our success and we are always looking for talented and committed people to join us.
We have opportunities in a range of fields from; cybersecurity, penetration testers, account managers, communications and marketing specialists, trust and identity experts to network engineers.
You can look forward to a rewarding job with opportunities to develop and make a real difference to the education and research sectors - after all, we have some of the most exciting opportunities outside of the intelligence services!
We are working hard to be an even greater place to work and want to be seen as a diverse, inclusive, flexible organisation; recognising that diversity of experience, approach and personality enables us to provide better services to our members.
How we work
As an edtech organisation it is important for us to stay current. We recognise the world of work is changing and want to meet the changing needs of our members and of our people.
We are on a journey to transform how we do things and are working towards being a flexible organisation with our staff working from a range of locations and in a range of ways. We have friendly, open plan, modern offices in central Bristol, Manchester, Harwell (Oxford) and London.
We have a range of tools at our disposal and are using these to develop smarter ways of working that are output-focused and not location-focused.
Dependent on your role, we don’t necessarily require you to work 9–5, five days a week, from a specific office or face-to-face. We just need you to be focused on meeting the needs of our members and delivering great stuff.
From our recent engagement survey, our people value the range of flexibility we offer and we are looking at ways to be make that even better – we call it working smarter.
What we offer
As well as competitive salaries, we offer a substantial package of benefits that includes:
- Flexibility in how you work for many of our roles and a range of locations
- Generous annual leave - 28 days (including three closure days at Christmas); plus eight bank holidays
- Competitive, defined-benefits pension scheme - we contribute a huge 18% to your 8% for your pension from day one
- Help with caring responsibilities, including special leave and generous paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Salary advances for travel costs and cycle-to-work scheme
- Access to development opportunities
- Discounts with various IT suppliers, amongst many other things
So, if you want to work with great people, doing great things, take a look at our current vacancies.