The member research panel is made up of individuals from UK education and research institutions and organisations.
Join 700 others and be part of a community that helps shape Jisc.
How the panel has helped shape our work over the last year
- Changed our communications - keeping these concise and tailored to your interests has resulted in more people than ever opening content from our monthly e-newsletter, Headlines
- Tested new ideas for services - research showed that members had a use for a research digital experience insights service, which is now in the pilot stage
- Helped us prepare for the future - capturing information on current wireless resource and infrastructure helped us build a picture of the state of wireless networking at HE and FE instititions across the UK (pdf)
- Promoted new ways of doing things - research with the member panel gave us a better understanding on how we can bring new perspectives and encourage innovation, helping us to deliver inspiring thought leadership
What does it involve?
As a member of our research panel, you will be invited to take part in market research activities from time to time.
This might include:
- Getting your feedback on a Jisc service or product
- Testing a new prototype we’re developing with you
- Asking your views on some of the hot topics in the sector
It's open to Jisc members who are part of further and higher education institutions, public sector or commercial organisations and students.
For further information on the group, contact our market research team (firstname.lastname@example.org).