As more research is being done online and in a virtual lab it is critical that research integrity is maintained, and the outputs are secure. The pandemic has presented a unique opportunity to rapidly increase industry and international collaboration, we need to reach for the right digital solutions not just the quickest options.
Our expert panel, to include academia, funders and industry partners, will discuss these challenges focusing particularly data security and governance. Hear their thoughts and examples of effective research practices and understand strategies you can easily adopt now to make data secure, and how to efficiently manage collaboration between parties that facilitates knowledge exchange.
- Chair: Victoria Moody, research strategy lead, Jisc
- Alex Chaix, head of commercialisation, UK Research and Innovation (UKRI)
- Dr Andy Walsh RTTP, board member of PraxisAuril and director, academic liaison at GSK
- Jennifer Stergiou, director of research and innovation service at Northumbria University, and chair of ARMA
- James Dracott, head of information and communication technologies, engineering and physical sciences research council, UK Research and Innovation (UKRI)
Who should attend
This event is aimed at anyone involved in knowledge exchange or technology transfer.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.