With changes to the way COUNTER standard usage data is reported, suppliers transitioning at different points, and the publisher responses to COVID-19, libraries have seen existing workflows disrupted and new challenges for reporting during 2019/2020. Libraries currently need to handle a combination of Release 4 and Release 5 data, interpret and explain changes in reported counts, and make decisions about ongoing data collection processes.
This webinar will include a presentation and demo on relevant reports in JUSP, opportunities to share approaches through polls and chat, and time for your questions.
We will cover the following topics:
- Tips for working with mixed datasets
- Selecting which metrics and reports to use in your institution
- Approaches to regular data collection and reporting
- Explaining drops in book usage between R4 and R5
- Impact of extending access during the pandemic
The session will be recorded and shared on this page shortly after the event has taken place.
Who should attend
Anyone involved in the collection and reporting of e-resource usage statistics within their library or learning resource centre.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.