Join the discussion
We are delighted to share an overview of the newly updated 2020-2021 digital experience insights (DEI) surveys for students, teaching staff, professional services staff and researchers in this webinar.
The 2020-21 surveys have been revised in light of the pandemic and the varied contexts students and staff will be studying and working within. The surveys have also been adapted so that they can be run more frequently, allowing colleges and universities to gather real-time data on students and staff experiences of the digital environment within the uncertainty of the COVID-19 context.
- Redesigned and re-imagined for a rapidly changing landscape
- Find out in real time how learners and teaching staff experience the new realities
- Support decision-making with accurate, live data from staff and students
- Robust, actionable results based on Jisc’s proven expertise in analysing the digital experience
We will also be launching the new researcher survey to complement the student and staff surveys, enabling the institution to get a holistic view of their digital environment. We will share links to all the online support and guidance.
The webinar will be recorded so that DEI customers and potential customers can reference it after the event from the service web page.
Join our community of practice JiscMail list to keep updated on our digital experience insights surveys.
Find out more about our surveys and sign up to run them in your own college or university from October 2020.
Who should attend
This will be of interest to staff who work in:
- Academic staff
- Learning technologists
- IT directors
- Library and learning resources staff
- Staff with responsibility for student engagement and student experience
For more information, contact email@example.com