Following the release of the student and staff wellbeing report, our panel, who contributed to the report, will share their thoughts and effective practice on:
- How has their whole institution approached wellbeing (for staff and learners)?
- What wellbeing tools have they used and the impact? (for staff and learners - apps, resources, training)
- How have they used analytics?
- What are their plans for the short term and longer term regarding supporting wellbeing?
- Chair: Tim Quine, deputy vice-chancellor (education), University of Exeter
- Nick Bennett, co-founder, Fika (sponsors of the report)
- Dr Emily McIntosh, director of learning, teaching and student experience, Middlesex University
- Dr Deeba Gallacher, head of academic practice, enhancement, Middlesex University
- Steve Hoole, head of analytics for teaching and learning, Jisc
Who should attend
Higher education staff involved in teaching and learning, curriculum design, learning resource centres, data management and wellbeing roles.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.