This is the third in a series of events on shaping the digital future of FE and skills.
Further education (FE) colleges and providers achieved a digital transformation in three weeks at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic and many are now thinking about how to capitalise on best practice and sustain this change post-crisis.
Jisc, working together with the Association of Colleges (AoC), is seeking to convene the sector to promote best-practice in remote working, teaching, learning and assessment while the crisis persists.
We also hope to establish a consensus on what 'good' looks like in a transformed learner and staff experience, ready for when both are able to return to physical sites and the workplace.
Jisc and the Aoc share a belief that learning from today’s research will shape our call for an elevated ‘digital first’ FE sector.
Shaping the digital future of FE and skills: full event series
- Monday 15 June 2020: Learner experience -emerging best practice and how learner needs are changing
- Wednesday 24 June 2020: Staff experience - emerging best practice and how curriculum and business support staff needs are changing
- Wednesday 1 July 2020: Digital pedagogy - emerging best practice for technology enabled teaching, learning and assessment
Who should attend
- Heads of ILT/e-learning
- Heads of IT
- Heads of learning resource centres/libraries
- Heads of teaching, learning and assessment
- Heads of quality/curriculum
- Heads of remote learning, including apprenticeships
We are looking for mix of participants. From staff who are new to remote and online teaching to staff who are experienced in delivering/supporting online learning.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.