The rapid move to online learning brought about by COVID-19 has caused profound changes to higher education.
As part of our learning and teaching reimagined programme with UUK, Advance HE and Emerge Education, this webinar will provide the opportunity to share examples of good and emerging practice.
The session will include a series of lightning talks and a chance for group discussions in breakout rooms.
- Keeping students engaged and on track with their learning - Gerald Evans, head of learning design, Open University
- Rethinking assessment and feedback - Dr Linda Amrane-Cooper, director of strategic projects, University of London
- Designing for hybrid learning - Doug Parkin, principal adviser for leadership and management, Advance HE
We will explore what members have learnt from the rapid roll out of online learning and teaching, how that can be applied longer term, and what the areas are where members are still struggling.
The aim is to identify characteristics for success via a few key themes:
- Designing for hybrid learning
- Keeping students engaged and on track with their learning
- Rethinking assessment and feedback
Who should attend
- Pro-vice chancellors for learning and teaching
- Directors of learning and teaching
The session is free to attend and is open to anyone from Jisc higher education member institutions.
We reserve the right to limit the number of bookings from the same institution.
Best emerging practice recording
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.