10-11 March 2020
Digifest is the edtech event for middle and senior-level managers and change leaders in further and higher education.
Taking place annually over two days, Digifest celebrates the power and possibilities of digital technologies and how they’ll be shaping the ways we teach, learn, live and work in the 21st century.
The evolution of the digital citizen
‘Industry 4.0’ technologies are already all around us, changing the ways in which we live, work and learn. By 2022, the skills required to perform most jobs will have shifted and 54% of all employees will require re-skilling and upskilling.
So how do we prepare for this transformation?
Digifest 2020 captures the excitement and challenge of managing that evolutionary change – a challenge that will see wholesale changes to the jobs market where 85% of jobs that will exist in 2030 have as yet to be invented!
Digifest 2020 themes
Over the two days we’ll explore:
- Education 4.0 and the world of work
- Lifelong learning
- Ethics and 4.0
- Learning spaces with digital injection
- Education 4.0: technology in action, sharing best practice
Doing something different? We want to hear from you and your students!
Who should attend?
- Leaders, managers and practitioners in HE and FE looking to develop their digital strategies and approaches
- Middle and senior managers from HE and FE and other educational organisations
- Those who are leading change from within, or working across, a university college or skills organisation
- Those in a managerial capacity across many demographics including libraries, business support, curriculum areas and academic departments
Book your place
Digifest 2020 is free for Jisc member organisations.
Stay up to date with cutting-edge content, industry future-gazing and make the most of this unique networking opportunity.
International Convention Centre, Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2EA.
Information on how to get to the venue can be found on the ICC website.
For more information on Digifest 2020, email firstname.lastname@example.org.