This online event is a chance to bring together our community of practice, share experiences and to celebrate the five year anniversary of the UK ORCID consortium.
This session will be a wider collation of the themes and explorations on ORCID implementation including birds of a feather (BoF) groups.
List of events
Dates and times are being confirmed.
- Worktribe BoF – 20 May, 14:00–15:00 - see the Worktribe BoF agenda
- Work Types in ORCID - 2 June, 12:00-13:00 - read the pre-meeting resources and collaborative notes
- Symplectic elements BoF - 12 June, 11:00-12:00 - please add any topics you would like to discuss to the collaborative document
- Eprints BoF - 16 June, 14:00-15:00 - please add topics you would like to discuss to the collaborative document
- Haplo BoF - 17 June, 10:00-11:00 - please add any topics you would like to discuss to the collaborative document
- #Bakeitorfakeit - coffee, cake and reflections - 6 August, 11:00-12:00 - if you're baking (or faking) an ORCID iD cake, share a photo of it with us
Five year anniversary celebrations
We're collecting images of all the cakes that people are creating, in the shape of the ORCID ID logo, to help us celebrate five years of the UK ORCID Consortium in August 2020.
Who should attend
ORCID consortium members.
This is primarily a member event. For non-consortium members, your registration will be processed but please note that attendance will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.