Jisc is a member of the CPD Certification Service so some of our key events and training workshops are CPD accredited.
Continuing professional development (CPD) is the ongoing development of your professional knowledge and skills. This involves learning activities which allow you to hone current skills or learn new skills, which are relevant to your job role or industry sector.
Gaining CPD with Jisc
By attending our accredited events, either online or face-to-face, you can use this learning time towards your individual CPD goals.
In addition to practical takeaways, you will also receive a digital certificate with CPD points to add to your personal log or organisational file.
Current CPD opportunities
What are the benefits of CPD?
- Enables continual development of knowledge and skills
- Ensures academic and practical qualifications do not become outdated
- Contributes to a professional sense of direction and career progression
- Allows sharing of best practice and support
- Builds confidence and credibility