Are you a silver or gold user of Heidi Plus with questions about the system? Perhaps you'd like to know how to solve a particular issue, create a visualisation type or you're struggling with a feature. This masterclass will give you the opportunity to have your questions answered by our Heidi Plus experts.
The masterclasses run at regular intervals throughout the year. They are in addition to the Heidi Plus introduction and the Heidi Plus new user clinics, which focus on essential functionality and ‘making a start’. The new user clinics are aimed at those beginning to use the system, whereas the masterclasses cover topics for more experienced users.
The masterclasses do not replace the ongoing support provided by the customer success team, but they should be a useful additional opportunity to share best practice.
We encourage you to submit questions below so that we have relevant topics to consider and cover in future sessions. Each masterclass will close with an update on any Heidi Plus developments and scheduled data releases.
Who should attend
Silver and gold Heidi Plus users, with some experience of using the Heidi Plus system.
Examples of previous masterclass questions
- I’m trying to create a calculated field in Heidi Plus using three salary bands for the 2019/20 Graduate Outcomes dataset. What I would like to do is combine these bands into a single band.
- Are there any data modelling features in Heidi Plus which would allow me to create a prediction or forecast with student FPE data?
- Is there a way to format templates that can be applied quickly across multiple sheets?
- I’d like to know how to use tariff data to create a time series.
- I'd like to show the percentage of our students who have a permanent international home - and how these home countries are ranked in terms of the percentages. Is it possible to create a visualisation for this?
- When looking at our income generated by tuition fees and education contracts, how can I compare my institution with competitors and/or with a group of competitors - and benchmark ourselves against the sector?
The live masterclasses are hosted on Zoom, so you’ll receive a joining link when you book.
To view recordings of all previous Heidi Plus sessions and masterclasses, visit our Heidi Plus eLearning hub.
For in-person and online Jisc courses, which develop your data analysis and visualisation skills with the support of a Heidi Plus trainer, you may be interested in:
Email email@example.com for more information.