, , andOnline
This is an online course taking place over four days, between 10:00 - 12:00.
To be eligible for this training you will need to complete the following prerequisites:
- Be an active silver or gold user of Heidi Plus
- Be a confident Heidi Plus user
- Completion of data protection for gold users training online - via Easygenerator
- Read and sign a declaration form via AdobeSign (this will be sent to you ahead of the session)
This course has been designed to extend your existing Heidi Plus knowledge to become an advanced Heidi Plus user.
During this fully interactive course you will learn how to combine complex written formula and parameters to create advanced data visualisations and dashboards using HESA data (student, staff, finance, etc).
Who should attend
This course is suitable for professionals working within higher education (HE), not-for-profit HE bodies or professional, statutory and regulatory bodies (PSRBs) verified by HESA, and who are already subscribed to Heidi Plus.
You will be an active and frequent user of Heidi Plus with a sound knowledge of how to create and format common data visualisations using HESA data. You will want to extend this knowledge to create advanced data visualisations and dashboards using blended data sets, parameters and advanced formula
Following completion of this training course you will be able to:
- Write complex formula to create dimensions, measures and conditional clauses (with a particular focus on using LOD Expressions etc)
- Create parameters to forecast and benchmark the performance of Higher Education Providers using HESA data (student, staff, finance, estates, student leavers etc)
- Create interactive business dashboard(s)
- Link multiple data sources together
Pricing and eligibility
£380 + VAT
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01235 822242.