There are no dates currently available.
This is an online course taking place over four days, between 10:00 - 13:00 with frequent screen breaks.
To be eligible for this training you will need to complete the following prerequisites:
- Be an active silver or gold user of Heidi Plus
- Be a confident Heidi Plus user
- Completion of mandatory data protection training for gold users and lead contacts (so you can understand how gold data must be used safely during the training session)
- Read and sign a training declaration form via AdobeSign (this will be sent to you ahead of the session)
This newly designed Advanced training course incorporates the features and functionality from the Heidi Plus 2020.4 version update. The course is for users who want to extend their existing knowledge to become an advanced Heidi Plus user.
During this fully interactive online course you will learn the necessary knowledge and skills to create advanced charts, dashboards, and stories using HESA datasets (student, staff, finance etc). You will learn how to manipulate and analyse HESA datasets using a combination of pre-defined analytical components and written formula. All training course attendees receive a comprehensive training manual and interactive activity pack.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for data analysts who are already comfortable creating and formatting common visualisations within Heidi Plus. You will wish to extend this knowledge to become an Advanced user learning how to create advanced data visualisations, dashboards and/or stories using blended data sets, calculated fields, and parameters.
Course attendees will already have access to Heidi Plus and will work for the following types of organisations verified by HESA:
- Higher education (HE) institution
- HE sector body
- Professional, statutory and regulatory body (PSRB)
- Government department, agency and public body
Following completion of this training course you will be able to:
- Use and apply pre-defined analytical components to data visualisations (quick table calculations)
- Create derived fields using written formula (benchmarking groups, competitor groups, LOD expressions etc)
- Create and apply dynamic parameters to forecast and benchmark performance
- Create interactive business dashboards and stories
- Blend primary and secondary data sources together
Pricing and eligibility
To attend this course, you must be a registered silver or gold Heidi Plus user. All silver users will be provided with a gold user training account for the duration of the course to enable you to access and interact with the full suite of HESA data and training activities. For this reason, all participants of the training must complete the Heidi Plus data protection training via Easygenerator before joining the training course.
£380 + VAT
For more information, email email@example.com or phone 01235 822242.