Are you in the process of implementing eduroam at your UK organisation? Or perhaps you are supporting an eduroam service on your site and need further guidance.
The live online eduroam clinic gives you the opportunity to ask questions and have them answered, provide feedback on any areas that are problematic, as well as share your eduroam journey with other organisations.
These clinics run regularly on the first Tuesday of every month with bookings open a month in advance.
Questions may include:
- How do I use the eduroam test facilities?
- What's a NAPTR record and why do I want one?
- I'm sending Operator-Name, why does your website say that I'm not?
- What are the effects of incorrect shared secrets between NAS and AA servers?
- When can I have an eduroam monitor probe?
Benefits will include:
- Share your experiences with like-minded people at different stages of the implementation process
- Gain feedback and support on any areas that may have been problematic
- Instant answers to technical questions directly from the experts
- One to one slots available within the session, should you require more in-depth assistance
Session preparation and setup
These sessions are delivered over Adobe Connect, which you can access using the Adobe Connect app or directly via your browser. You'll also need a headset or headphones with a microphone.
Further detailed instructions will be sent following booking.
Who should attend
Anyone from a UK-based organisation who is thinking about implementing eduroam, in the process of implementing eduroam or is running a live eduroam service.
The clinic is discussion based and relies on participation. You will get answers to specific technical issues you are experiencing.
This clinic focus is upon technical support rather than general questions about the eduroam service. Service information, general guidance and FAQs are available on the eduroam service page. We also provide hands-on eduroam implementation courses.
Email email@example.com or phone 01235 822242.