It is important to us and our members that we understand what is important to you regarding the use of technology in education and teaching. We want to hear first-hand what digital skills you want for your future, how you want to learn and much more.
This is an opportunity for to share your thoughts. Your voice will feed into our business strategy and help us to make sure that our future work provides technology enhanced learning for the next generation of students.
For more information, read our guide on supporting effective student staff partnerships
What’s in it for you?
This is an opportunity for you to develop and improve skills which will help you in your future career. We want to offer you workplace experience that will be fit for your CV.
Being a student partner means you could be involved in a range of activities, such as:
- Taking part in ministerial visits
- Recording podcasts
- Presenting at events or joining an events panel discussion
- Shadowing our team for a day to get an idea of your future options
- Being interviewed by or providing comment for the media
- Joining a steering group
- Taking part in a social media takeover
- Participating in development workshops
The list goes on...
How to get involved
If you're interested in becoming a student partner, please fill out this form to apply.