Skip to results
- Artificial intelligence
- Digital transformation
- Infrastructure and systems
- Leadership and culture
- Learning, teaching and assessment
- Online learning
- Open access
- Organisational change
- Research and innovation
- Security, access and identity management
- Standards and policies
- Student journey
- GuideA toolkit to support the development of digital strategies, assessment of digital maturity across the organisation and the creation of actionable roadmaps and plans for implementation.
- GuideA comprehensive perspective on how the digital environment can support positive work, research and learning experiences, and promote a sense of belonging and wellbeing.
- Quick guideThe steps further education (FE) and skills providers can take for an unrivalled 360° strategic view of digital needs, identify strengths and pinpoint areas for improvement.
- GuideOutlining the different types of chatbots, how they work, and how they are being used in educational settings.
- GuideCyngor ac arfer da ar draws y sector AB yng Nghymru i helpu i wella eich cynaliadwyedd ariannol a chynllunio tuag at sero net.
- GuideA long-term digital strategy framework to guide university leaders implementing plans for a digital future.
- GuideHelping academics to make informed choices when embedding digital into the curriculum.
- GuideDigital technologies are creating new opportunities where educators are required to deliver the skills needed for the future. A digital strategy is the road map to providing a digitally transformed experience.
- Quick guideMany educators see e-portfolios as vital to learning, teaching and assessment. Our quick guide takes you through the basics.
Showing all 9 guides