Skip to results
- Artificial intelligence
- Digital transformation
- Infrastructure and systems
- Leadership and culture
- Learning, teaching and assessment
- Online learning
- Open access
- Organisational change
- Research and innovation
- Security, access and identity management
- Standards and policies
- Student journey
- GuideGuidance on how to ensure your audio and video recordings meet Public Sector Bodies Accessibility Regulations and tips from across the sector.
- Quick guideThe four priority areas that may need to be reviewed with the move to online relationships with staff and students.
- GuidePutting into practice the Public Sector Bodies Accessibility Regulations 2018 for colleges and universities.
- Quick guideData protection law regulates how colleges, universities and other learning providers collect and use information about students, staff and others. It also provides individuals with the right to access information held about them.
- Quick guideHow to improve procurement processes and ensure inclusive practice is embedded in teaching, learning and assessment.
- GuideThis guide outlines which laws apply to networking and how you can ensure regulations are followed.
- GuideInstitutions need to know how to share and protect their own outputs while not infringing the rights of others.
- GuideClarifying the legal aspects of recording lectures at UK further and higher education institutions.
Showing all 8 guides