We're working with institutions and startups to find new edtech products that can benefit the further and higher education sector.
Insights for universities and startups
Our joint reports with Emerge Education explore how education technology has rich potential to help UK universities solve their biggest challenges:
- Digital learning rebooted
- Employability rebooted
- Assessment rebooted
- Can edtech startups solve the biggest challenges faced by UK universities?
- Learning and teaching reimagined: a new dawn for higher education?
- The future of employer-university collaboration - a vision for 2030
- Student and staff wellbeing
- Rethinking assessment
- The future of student recruitment
Sophie Leslie, Swansea University
"The ability to work closely with the partner and therefore help shape the service has been a big help in creating a platform that best suits our students’ needs and also the needs of our staff."
How members are working with startups
Find out more about how universities are working with edtech startups to improve the student experience.