Supporting Institutes of Technology
Preparing today’s learners for the workplace of tomorrow.
Developing the higher-level technical skills employers need and preparing today’s learners for the workplace of tomorrow is important. By working with Institutes of Technology, Jisc is helping to transform the workforce and level-up access to higher-level technical professions across England.
How we can help
We offer tailored consultancy and support designed to meet the needs of each partnership. This can be as an anchor or employer partner, employer advisory board member or through direct support for members who are a partner in an Institute of Technology.
- Curriculum development advice and design
- Digital pedagogy, blended learning, technology-enhanced learning, digital capabilities, artificial intelligence and online assessment
- Digital resources
- Learning space design and virtual classrooms
- Choosing the right technologies
- Cloud and cyber security
- Research and development
It’s our aim for the UK to be the most digitally advanced education and research nation in the world. We support colleges and universities to deliver first-class education enhanced by the kinds of technology emerging from the fourth industrial revolution. We call this Education 4.0.
Find out more
To explore how Jisc can support your Institute of Technology contact your relationship manager.
Read how the West of England Institute of Technology are working to close the skills gaps in key STEM areas.
Institutes of Technology Jisc is supporting
- West of England Institute of Technology – anchor partner
- South Central Institute of Technology – employer partner
- East London Institute of Technology – employer advisory board
- West London Institute of Technology – employer advisory board