The learning and teaching reimagined programme brings together HE leaders, Jisc, UUK, Advance HE and Emerge Education to build a roadmap of where the sector goes from here and to ensure we work to meet your changing needs and ambitions.
How can universities prepare for a safe reopening of their campuses over the coming year? What role could digital technology play in facilitating this?
This online event is a chance to hear from universities that have been planning for a re-opening of campus facilities to students and staff and to discuss the issues and possible solutions with your peers.
Questions this event will address include:
- What established practice will need to change in order achieve the goal of a safe return to campus?
- What changes to digital infrastructure, policy and processes do we need to make to enable the return of staff and students?
- What innovative steps can we take to help people learn and work and protect people’s physical and mental wellbeing whilst on campus?
- How can we achieve flexibility to respond to future lockdowns or other enforced changes?
Jisc will be using the outputs from this discussion to co-create guidance for the sector on reimagining the use of physical space in the coming year and the role of digital technology to facilitate that.
You will be able to see early drafts and contribute to the ongoing discussion if you join our planning for coronavirus community group.
Who should attend
- Leaders working in higher education in the UK
- People with responsibility for planning and overseeing measures taken by universities to deal with the implications of coronavirus (COVID-19)
The session is free to attend and is open to anyone from Jisc higher education member institutions.
We reserve the right to limit the number of bookings from the same institution.
Managing a safe return to campus recording
For more information, please contact email@example.com