Supporting further and higher education
We work with universities, colleges, sector bodies and stakeholders to develop solutions that meet the needs of members in Wales.
Our catalogue of services for further education (funded by Welsh government) and higher education lists services available to universities and colleges as part of the membership subscription as well as additional optional services.
Supporting work-based learning and adult learning providers
We are funded by the Welsh government to support eligible work-based and adult learning providers to realise the benefits digital technology can bring, particularly in relation to Digital 2030.
Each eligible provider will be offered:
- Access to a dedicated digital delivery subject specialist and relationship manager to discuss your organisation's strategic direction, current usage of Jisc services, explore appropriate digital solutions and resources, as well as updates on any new services and funded initiatives
- Access to practical support for the development and implementation of Digital 2030 as well as this interactive guide and supporting resources
- Access to guidance, training and resources that can be used across a range of priority areas including strategy, infrastructure and digital practice
- Opportunities to exchange ideas, solutions and stories with colleagues from other organisations facing the same challenges
Events local to you
We deliver a wide range of events throughout the year, focused on specific topics, services and projects, and open to any of our members.
Connect More is our UK-wide summer events series, providing practitioners in further education (FE) and higher education (HE) with the opportunity to:
- Share expertise and insights
- Benefit from peer-to-peer learning
- Better understand how we can help you and your sector
Our forums help to ensure we understand your needs and deliver you a valuable service.
Every year we formally consult with our members in FE and HE. We aim to update you on our activities and ensure we continue to deliver world-class services that meet your needs, including your local and national priorities.
Our stakeholder forum, for FE and HE leaders, coincides with Digifest each year. It offers members an opportunity to engage with us and our board to help shape our strategy and priorities, as well as our national and regional activities.