About our partnership with AWS
Jisc cloud solutions is an AWS Consulting Partner, an AWS public sector Solutions Provider and on the AWS Guided Onboard (GO) program provider.
As an authorised government reseller, we have extensive expertise in the AWS platform. Jisc is the sole UK reseller of AWS on the OCRE cloud framework, providing a simple procurement for to procure AWS at a significant discount via an OJEU-compliant procurement framework.
We hold several AWS partnership accreditations:
- Select Partner
- Public Sector Solution Provider
- Authorised Government Reseller
- AWS Guided Onboard (GO) Program Provider
- Sole UK AWS reseller on the OCRE Cloud Framework
Member and customer stories
- See how The Courtauld seamlessly transitioned to a lower cost cloud provision (pdf)
- Supporting Samaritans in its digital transformation, providing a robust digital lifeline for people in crisis
- Our work with Teleperformance to support central government Jisc cloud blog, November 2020
- Working with the Warwick Employment Group Jisc cloud blog, November 2019
How to buy
Jisc cloud solutions is a division of Jisc providing consultancy, professional services and managed services to support the adoption of public cloud. We are partnered with AWS, Microsoft and Google Cloud with certified cloud consultants, solutions architects, cloud security specialists and engineers across all of these platforms. The Jisc cloud solutions team are all based in the UK and have a broad range of skills and experience in the education, public and third sectors.
Cloud co-start for AWS
Cloud co-start is a new way for your organisation to get started with AWS. It is a with a fixed price, five day engagement during which certified consultants, solutions architects and security engineers will run a series of workshops and hands-on sessions with your team to help you create an initial landing zone in AWS.
By the end of the engagement, you will have the ability to operate and run applications in AWS, confident that you have got the basics right. Workshops will cover your AWS account strategy, approach to identity federation and SSO, your security posture and managing your cloud spend.
Our team's badges
Get in touch
Contact your relationship manager to find out more or get started.