Watch the recording
There are no further dates scheduled, but you can watch the recording.
A core function of our security operations centre is responding to security incidents. If you find yourself facing a security incident, our CSIRT specialists are here to help.
We'll work with you to investigate the issue and help you recover as quickly as possible, providing advice on a one-on-one basis as we do so. This not only helps you get your systems back up and running as they should; it could also help reduce shorter-term security risks.
Who should attend
- Network managers
- IT directors
- Information security officers
- Information security managers
- Chief information security officers
- Network security managers
Following the online briefing, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the overall function of the CSIRT
- Appreciate the role of security in running the Janet Network
- Know how they can access CSIRT services
For more information, email email@example.com or phone 01235 822242.