As part of the ASPIRE national audit of publisher/aggregator accessibility statements - Jisc and the University of Liverpool are offering a free online briefing providing an overview of the ASPIRE process where you can ask any questions and clarify the ways you might be involved.
This 55 minute session will be followed by an optional workshop activity where you audit publishers, imprints or aggregators of your choice with the opportunity for peer discussion online while you do it.
Who should attend
- Staff from higher and further education with responsibility for supporting library access for disabled students
- Staff responsible for procurement processes and negotiating with suppliers
Following the online briefing, delegates will:
- Be aware of the key accessibility information required to advise disabled students on e-book access
- Be more confident in advising disabled students regarding different platforms
- Be able to contribute to the ASPIRE national e-book audit
- Be more confident at providing e-book guidance to benefit all learners
Pricing and eligibility
The online briefing is free to attend, and is open to staff in further and higher education.
For more information, email email@example.com