Are you new to managing your own mailing list hosted on JiscMail? Or have you recently taken over the management of an existing mailing list?
This live online clinic gives you the opportunity to ask questions about key functions and tools for managing mailing lists as well as asking questions about the configuration of your mailing list.
We will also answer your questions on general list owner roles and responsibilities and you can provide feedback on areas that are problematic, as well as share your JiscMail experience with other organisations.
Questions may include:
- How do I manage subscribers on my list (adding, removing, changing their settings)?
- How can subscribers post messages to my mailing list?
- How can I get view all of my lists?
- What kind of reports does JiscMail offer?
Benefits will include:
- Share your experiences with like-minded people at different stages of their JiscMail journey
- Gain feedback and support on any areas that may have been problematic
- Instant answers to technical questions directly from the experts
- One to one slots available within the session, should you require more in-depth assistance
Session preparation and setup
Who should attend
The session is aimed at anyone who manages a JiscMail mailing list who is looking for help and support on getting to grips with the functionality and tools on the JiscMail website to help them run their mailing list.
The clinic is discussion-based and relies on participation. You will get answers to specific technical issues you are experiencing.
The clinic will focus on technical support rather than general questions about the JiscMail service. Find out more about service information, general guidance and FAQs.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01235 822242.