17 April to 19 AprilManchester
This course from IT Governance Ltd includes:
- Full course materials (digital copy provided as pdf file)
- A free copy of IT Governance: An International Guide to Data Security and IS027001/ISO27002 (digital copies provided as pdf file)
- Certified ISMS Lead Implementer (CIS LI) examination
- Certificate of attendance
- Professional training venue with lunch and refreshments
Who should attend
This course is designed for anyone involved in information security management, writing information security policies or implementing ISO27001 – either as a lead implementer, or as part of an implementation team.
There are no formal entry requirements, however it is assumed that you will have a basic knowledge of ISO27001 gained through practical experience.
Pricing and eligibility
Jisc insitutional members: £900 + VAT1
- 1 If, in addition to paying a subscription, your institution has opted to become a Jisc institutional member, then - as part of our VAT-exempt cost sharing group - you will not be charged VAT on your course fee. For more information visit our VAT-exempt cost sharing group page: https://www.jisc.ac.uk/about/vat-cost-sharing-group
For more information, email [email protected] or phone 01235 822242.