, , andOnline
This online course takes place over four days, between 10:00-12:00.
To be eligible for this training you will need to complete the following prerequisites:
- Be an active silver or gold user of Heidi Plus
- Complete data protection for gold users training online, via Easygenerator
- Read and sign a declaration form via AdobeSign (this will be sent to you ahead of the session)
Booking for these dates is now closed.
This course has been designed to provide you with an introduction to Heidi Plus and is suitable for anyone planning on using the tool with little to no knowledge of HESA data and/or an analytical background.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to navigate the tool, create and format a workbook using HESA data (student, staff, leaver, finance etc), create common data visualisations, and download/share your work.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for professionals working within higher education (HE), not-for-profit HE bodies or professional, statutory and regulatory bodies (PSRBs) verified by HESA, and who are already subscribed to Heidi Plus.
You will be new to Heidi Plus with little to no knowledge of using the system and/or HESA data.
On completion of this training you will be able to:
- Apply Data Protection principles when creating data visualisations
- Navigate the system
- Create and format a workbook using HESA data (student, staff and leaver etc)
- Save and export your work
Pricing and eligibility
£380 + VAT
For more information, including cost and how to commission this course for your team, email email@example.com or phone 01235 822242.