Jisc training offer e-learning modules for subject areas of particular importance for education and research institutions.
Our e-learning modules are informative and interactive, designed to suit all levels of knowledge and experience. They will help you make sure all learners in your organisation have access to up-to-date training in subject areas that are vital to your organisation.
- Information security - covering password security, phishing and malware
See full details of the information security module
- Data protection awareness - covering data protection principles and legislation
See full details of the data protection awareness module
- Measurable - our e-learning modules are designed to be embedded into your learning management system (LMS) / virtual learning environment (VLE) so you can track and report on the progress of your learners
- Current - modules are updated to reflect any legal or regulatory changes, so you can be safe in the knowledge that the content is kept up to date
- Tailored -by selecting the bespoke option our e-learning allows you to reinforce your institution’s policies and procedures as well as displaying your own branding and logos
- Convenient - learners can train at times to suit them and at their own pace. Learners may also be able to complete the training faster than in a traditional setting, for example if they’re refreshing their knowledge
- Consistent - you can be sure that all learners will receive the same information and training and will reach the same standard
- Improved knowledge retention - e-learning makes it easy to learn and digest new information. Adding scenarios, quizzes and activities has been shown to give positive results – as well as making the learning more interactive and enjoyable
- Compliance - the understanding of best practice directly applicable to legal obligations and regulations is vital to protect your assets and ensure your key performance indicators (KPIs) are being met
- Accessible - our e-learning modules comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
- Cost-effective - creates cost savings for your institution on development, trainers, learning materials, and transport
This pricing structure applies for Jisc members
Charges per module
- Standard format, Jisc branded
- £500/annum for up to 500 users
- £1/user licence/annum for 500 to 10,000 users
- Tailored to your organisation’s policies, procedures and branding (Includes up to 10 tailored elements per module)
- £500/annum for up to 500 users + one-off charge of £1,500
- £1/user licence/annum for 500 to 10,000 users + one-off charge of £1,500
If your organisation requires licences for more than 10,000 users, please contact your Jisc account manager.
- All modules are supplied as SCORM output to be hosted on an organisation’s VLE / LMS.
- Price includes updates to modules if there are any legal or regulatory changes within the contractual year. The modules are reviewed annually to ensure information is accurate and up to date.
For more information, email email@example.com or phone 01235 822242.