Join us for a monthly clinic for our e-books for FE service.
These clinics run regularly on the last Wednesday of every month.
The first half of the session will focus on a short tutorial based on common queries and the second half will provide an opportunity for a live Q&A with the e-books for FE team.
The clinic will be run in Adobe Connect.
In order to access the session you will require a web browser running Adobe Flash 10 or later, an integrated headset and microphone or headphones and a built-in microphone.
Who should attend
This webinar is aimed at any users of e-books for FE who are looking for help and support with using the service.
It would be particularly useful for FE librarians and teaching practitioners who would benefit from specialised support from the FE and skills team.
For more information, email email@example.com or phone 01235 822242.
Digital skills, 30 September 2020
JUSP supporting FE, 26 August 2020
Maintaining the momentum, 24 June 2020
Preparing for the new normal, 27 May 2020
29 April 2020
- Watch the 29 April clinic on Adobe Connect
- Download a transcript of the 29 April clinic (Word doc)
- Download the presentation from the 29 April clinic (pdf)
8 April 2020
- Watch the 8 April clinic on Adobe Connect
- Download the presentation from the 8 April clinic (PowerPoint)