Are you preparing for the implications of the web accessibility regulations? Or reshaping your digital provision to make teaching and learning more inclusive?
This live online accessibility clinic gives you the opportunity to ask questions about digital inclusion, provide feedback on areas that are problematic, and share your accessibility journey with others.
During the clinic you'll:
- Have an opportunity to share your experiences with and learn from like-minded people at different stages of developing accessible policy and practice
- Gain feedback and support on any areas that may have been problematic
- Get signposting to other resources and links to communities of practice where appropriate
- Establish links with people working to overcome the same problems
- Get the opportunity to shape the Jisc offer in this area
The sessions will be led by accessibility subject specialist Kellie Mote, with input from colleagues and recognised specialists.
Session preparation and setup
We'll take questions during each session, but please feel free to email your questions to us in advance at email@example.com.
The clinic will be run in Adobe Connect.
In order to access the session you will require a web browser running Adobe Flash 10 or later, an integrated headset and microphone or headphones and a built-in microphone.
Who should attend
Anyone from a Jisc member organisation (eg UK further education college, specialist colleges or higher education institution).
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01235 822242.