I'm responsible for leading a team of developers who maintain and enhance our DataX platform.
Selected papers and presentations
- Dymond-Green, R. (2009). ‘Making sense of the census: one year on with the census aggregate information resources demonstrator (CAIRD).’ IASSIST Conference. Tampere, Finland, May 2009.
- Hayes, J. and R. Dymond-Green. ‘Census Aggregate Information Resource Demonstrator (CAIRD) project‘. 2 June 2008-1 June 2009.
- Hayes, J., R. Dymond-Green and J. Carter. ‘CAIRD2.’ 13 September 2010-12 September 2011.
- Hayes, J., R. Dymond-Green and J. Carter. ‘CAIRD3: ESRC/ONS 2011 Census Collaboration.’ 1 October 2011-30 September 2012.
- Hayes, J., R. Dymond-Green and R. Wiseman. ‘UK Data Service Census Support.’ 1 August 2012-31 July 2017.
I am interested in exploring more intuitive ways to find, explore and use data, and I have a particular interest in the use of visualisations, not only to display data, but to enhance the discovery and exploration of the data. Before working at Jisc, I worked as a software engineer for a software company, which specialised in location-based services, and before that I worked for a company that provided services around environmental data.