I lead on Jisc’s product and portfolio lifecycle management.
It's my job to ensure that our product lifecycle management and decisions are strategic, joined up and consistent. I work with people across Jisc to make sure we are confident in what new products or product clusters should be developed; what existing products or clusters we should prioritise for further development; and what products we should significantly change or stop all together.
I've worked across a wide range of roles and have experience in:
- Developing high performing teams who can deliver complex programmes, projects and services
- Business development, portfolio management, and product development
- Strategic marketing, including market research, audience analysis, and communications
- Leadership coaching (ILM 7) with experience working with individuals and teams
- Teaching and course design at a university level (English, writing, film/media studies)