What are community dashboards?
Community-generated, interactive dashboards, which address the critical questions that need answering by the sector.
How to access the dashboards
Community dashboards are available on a free trial basis until 31 July 2018.
- Higher education league tables - time series exploration of Guardian and Times league tables
- School finder - find the right areas and schools to target in order to increase recruitment onto your courses, tailored to your entry tariffs
- Leaver destinations - where students go after graduation, including areas of further study, institutions of further study, industries and employment status
- Comparable providers - see how your institution compares against your competitors, and find your closest comparator according to 13 common measures
- Business and community interaction – compare the amount of income you generate with other institutions in areas including collaborative research, commercialisation of intellectual property (IP) and community and cultural engagement
- Postgraduate research analysis – find out how many postgraduate researchers you have and how they are funded, comparing against other institutions and showing growth and decline over time
- Athena Swan and race equality - how do you stand up against compliance with race equality charter across my workforce compared to other institutions
The community dashboards will continue to grow as our innovative Analytics Labs teams explore new topics. Forthcoming dashboards will offer insights around university research benchmarking, A-level subjects, costs vs staff correlation and a provider health check.
Together with HESA, we'll also negotiate with data providers to create new dashboards from the sector, as we have already done with the Guardian and Times to offer league table dashboards.
Contact us with your feedback and don't forget to let your colleagues know so they can make the most of this opportunity.