Submissions are now closed.
The aim of the hackathon is for student teams to design, develop and build “something” that would benefit students.
What we're looking for
We are looking for some creative students to spend two days at the Change Agent's Network (CAN) Conference 2019 in Milton Keynes on 29-30 May 2019. We will provide food, travel and accommodation for successful applicants.
There's up to £1,000 in prizes up for grabs.
Teams can choose to work on any of the following themes:
- Student wellbeing – technology to improve students’ wellbeing and boost achievement
- Shaping the curriculum – how do we make the curriculum more exciting and give students the education that they want and need?
- AI or intelligent assistants to support learning – can we get smarter about student learning?
- Intelligent campus – help us make the campus more responsive and welcoming
About the hackathon
- Date: 29-30 May 2019
- Venue: The Open University, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes
- Your team should ideally be between 2-4 people
- You must be 18 or over to apply
- You will need to bring laptops
Find out more
For more information, contact Paul Bailey (email@example.com).