Rob Blagden, director of libraries, technology and information at the University of Gloucestershire, joins us to talk all about the environmental impact of universities, and what can be done to address the climate emergency.
You’ll hear all about what the university is doing in terms of sustainable technology, making physical buildings and systems more eco-friendly, and educating students and staff about the climate emergency.
This was a brilliant conversation, and Rob raises so many interesting tips and tricks and ideas, including some things that you can do now, at home, really easily.
If you’ve listened back to the series over the summer, or particularly enjoy this episode, please do share with your colleagues who might enjoy it too. And don’t forget, if you have any questions, or would like to come on the show, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow Rob on Twitter: @robblagden
- Visit https://sustainability.glos.ac.uk to learn more about the university of Gloucestershire’s sustainability actions
- Watch the university of Gloucestershire’s radical sustainability film
- Learn about the university’s LIFT programme, encouraging the embedding of sustainability into courses
- Read Rob’s bring your own device study
Rob Blagden, Director of libraries, technology and information at University of Gloucestershire
Follow Rob on Twitter
Media and content officer, Jisc
Digital campaign manager, Jisc