COVID-19 recovery planning
Four dashboard suites - free to Heidi Plus users - designed to help the higher education sector tackle the effects of the pandemic.
We believe that insightful data can play a part in helping you devise an effective mitigation strategy for COVID-19.
We've produced four dashboard suites, freely-available via Heidi Plus, to help. The dashboards are easy to use and designed to deliver insights around key areas of concern to help you plan more effectively.
Dashboards and insights
- Model the potential impacts of a reduction in international student recruitment for postgraduate-taught courses at your provider to assess course population and financial effects
- Develop provider-specific mitigation strategies by modelling increases to qualifying UK domiciled, undergraduates who could be retained on postgraduate-taught courses at your provider
Offshore student provision
- Benchmark and assess the current market and prioritise adjustments
- Create bespoke views of students enrolled in different types of provision worldwide
- Identify opportunities to offset loss of international students with UK students
International student impact
- Assess the potential impact of a reduction in international recruitment of postgraduate and undergraduate students to inform subject planning at your provider
- Develop provider-specific risk management strategies by modelling the demand for international, postgraduate and undergraduate study by provision and domicile.
UNESCO international student flow
- Understand international student mobility and percentage changes using a five-year trend analysis
- Create detailed mobility insights showing the inflows and outflows of students at a worldwide, continent and country level
- Identify opportunities to diversify your offer within new international markets
- Identify potential international competitors in a new post-COVID market
Access the dashboards
All HE institution Heidi Plus users (Gold, Silver and Bronze) can access the dashboards via the Heidi Plus platform. They are located in project workbook 2: HESA dashboards.
If you do not have access, email us.
Log in to Heidi Plus to get started
By reworking elements of dashboard suites already in production, our four COVID-19 recovery dashboard suites have been created at speed (with a maximum of three dashboards each), but provides the groundwork for more detailed, premium products later on. As part of our ongoing commitment to produce insightful analytics for the HE sector, we will continue to develop further dashboard suites in the same way.
We're due to launch premium products, with a greater number of dashboards, covering subject portfolio planning (including international students from which some of the above dashboards have been created) and graduate outcomes, with more to follow.
If you would like to be part of any future developments or hear about upcoming launch dates email email@example.com.