- My portfolio (2009): Thanet College's video of e-portfolio use by college staff
- Flourish - the eCPD project (2009): University of Cumbria’s briefing on the approach to e-portfolios in CPD
- E-portfolios for starters (2008): University of Cumbria's animation on the benefits of e-portfolios in continuing professional development (CPD) for staff.
- E-portfolios at Solent University (2009): the benefits of e-portfolios for students
- E-portfolio experience (2007): learners’ experiences of using e-portfolios in construction courses at Dumfries and Galloway College
- Catalyst for learning: e-portfolio resources and research (US)
- Our e-portfolio implementation toolkit featuring guidance based on case studies from UK, Australia and New Zealand
- Southampton Solent University (2015) myPortfolio at Solent: a series of videos discussing uses of Mahara in learning, teaching and assessment
- Stories of e-portfolio implementation: video case studies of wide scale institutional use from UK universities and colleges
- E-portfolio implementation toolkit case studies: exemplars of institutional implementation from the UK, Australia and New Zealand
- Tangible benefits of e-learning case studies that illustrate e-portfolios: evidence of cost savings and resource efficiency, and benefits in recruitment and retention, skills and employability and widening participation
- PebblePad case studies: wide ranging benefits experienced by universities and other learning providers in the UK and elsewhere.
- International Journal for Recording Achievement, Planning and Portfolios (RAPPORT)
- International Journal of e-portfolio
- The Association for Authentic, Experiential and Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL): promotes portfolio learning as a major way to transform higher education
- Centre for Recording Achievement (CRA): promotes the value of recording achievement and reflective action planning in learning and throughout life.