Jisc projects reveal the following tangible benefits in relation to efficiency, enhancement and transformation.
Time savings in:
- Information retrieval
- Supporting reflection and feedback
- Supporting presentation
- Improving quality of evidence
- Reflection and feedback
- Skills development
- Student motivation and satisfaction to inform.
Teaching quality enhancement
- Increases in recruitment and retention
- Use by staff for professional development increasing and informing use with students supporting women returners to the workplace.
- Engaging practitioners and policy makers
- Institutional integration of e-portfolio use in a number of professional development activities
- Providing a work placement quality management system.