Apply to speak at Networkshop50
8-10 June 2022
For our next Networkshop we would love to hear your personal achievements, challenges and how you were able to overcome them.
Share your story
We’d love to hear your sessions topic ideas or potential speakers and for you to answer questions like:
- What does your connectivity strategy look like over the next 1-5 years?
- What impact would an agile campus make for you?
- Where are your foreign students located and how will you connect them to your Virtual Learning Environment and other resources?
- What are my connectivity requirements for delivering interactive lectures remotely?
- Does hosting services on campus still make sense in 2022 and beyond?
- If large numbers of staff and students are working remotely, using university kit or their own devices, how do I keep them secure?
- If the cloud vendors are the biggest network providers on the planet, where does that leave academic networking?
- Secure access any time anywhere, what does that mean to you and what are the current challenges?
- Where are you on your Network automation journey or should you automate your network?
- What does Wifi entail in the age 5G ?
- What are the connectivity challenges to future proofing global research seamless secure collaboration ?
- Working towards IT Net zero?
- Zero trust networking what does it mean to the sector ?