Apply to speak at Networkshop49
27–29 April 2021
For our next Networkshop we would love to hear from you on how you’ve been affected by the new work landscape.
We've all been working hard to provide a safe and seamless virtual learning experience to support learners from anywhere in the world. Have you achieved this or are you just starting out? Apply to speak and share your stories of the experience in your institution.
We’d love to hear your sessions answer questions like:
- What does your connectivity strategy look like if half of your academic staff remain working from home?
- What impact does a socially distanced campus have on my university network?
- Where are your foreign students located and how will you connect them to your VLE and other resources?
- What are my connectivity requirements for delivering interactive lectures remotely?
- Does hosting services on campus still make sense in 2021?
- If large numbers of staff and students are working remotely, using university kit or BYOD, how do I keep them secure?
- If the cloud vendors are the biggest network providers on the planet, where does that leave academic networking?
- What does a smart campus look like in the era of social distancing?