Apply to speak at Networkshop48
Networkshop48, 15-17 April 2020, is all about transforming your digital infrastructure.
In that spirit, we’re putting out a call for speakers to ask if you have any case studies, real-life stories or points of view you’d like to share with the rest of the technical networking community.
In particular we’re interested in case studies and short talks on the topics of 5G, modernisation of infrastructure, agile working, what your network team could look like in 2020, IoT, smart campuses, cloud security and network automation.
Typically, you’ll be a network manager, technical staff member, IT security officer, IT operations manager or senior network engineer.
There are three session formats to choose from:
- A “parallel” session - present a 20-minute case study or thought-provoking presentation to an audience as part of a one-hour session alongside two other speakers. After everyone has spoken, there will be a five minute Q&A
- A "lightning talk" - give a ten-minute talk to stimulate ideas or discussion
- A “birds of a feather” session - an opportunity to deliver a 45-minute discussion-based session on a theme or topic to explore current priorities, share experiences and debate critical issues
Why speak at Networkshop48?
There are many reasons to speak at Networkshop48. These include:
- Professional development - sharing your achievements with peers could help increase your reputation and your organisation’s
- Helping fellow delegates - by speaking and sharing your experience, you’re helping the community
- Sharing your point of view - if you have an important message for the community, it could make a great “lightning talk”
- Bargain tickets - if you're chosen as a parallel speaker, you'll get free access to Networkshop48 on the day you’re speaking plus a 50% discount if you want to come to the whole event