A panel discussion looking at the future of the university campus and how to improve the student experience. Themes for our panel to discuss include:
- The current state of modernisation/digitisation within their institution and what digital initiatives they've recently implemented
- Views on the future of higher education and the technology they’re looking to implement
- Challenges that must be overcome when building digital strategies
- How to get students more involved when it comes to developing and implementing new technology in a university’s physical and online campus
- Findings from the digital leadership in HE report Jisc published with UCISA earlier this year
Josh Fry, director of cloud at Jisc will host with:
- Arthur Clune, director of infrastructure and faculty IT, University of York
- Lisa Dawson, director of student systems and administration, University of Edinburgh
- Peter Tinson, executive director, UCISA
This is a chance to see how other institutions are using innovative technologies and learn how your peers are overcoming sector challenges. You should take away knowledge on driving modernisation to better serve your students and ideas on how staff can work better and more effectively.
Who should attend
Higher education leadership team members, such as IT directors, CIOs, CFOs, COOs, CTOs and IT managers.