Join the discussion
The role of UK higher education (HE), further education (FE) and skills sectors in developing student employability is clear. Technology can be an enabler to the development and communication of employability skills, but are organisations and employers making best use of it?
We warmly invite you attend a webinar to share and discuss the emerging themes and ideas being generated through our student employability project, which explores how technology can best support students to develop and communicate the skills that are needed for the workplace.
The webinar will inform participants of what has been learnt so far and engage them in discussions. We will:
- Share emergent themes including issues and opportunities from the study
- Share, discuss and build on ideas for what organisations, programme teams and we can do to enhance student employability and the use of technology.
- Lisa Gray, senior co-design manager, Jisc
- Peter Chatterton, independent consultant, higher education
- Geoff Rebbeck, independent consultant, further education and skills
Who should attend
The webinar will be of interest to anyone across HE, FE and skills with an interest in how students develop and communicate employability skills, primarily:
- Senior managers with responsibility for employer responsiveness and employer engagement
- Academic/teaching staff with an interest in employability
- Technology-enhanced learning and academic enhancement roles
- Employability leads
- Staff with responsibility for personal development planning (PDP)
- Careers staff.
- Presentation slides
- Webinar recording
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.