Join the discussion
This second sandpit workshop is a chance for teams to update on project progress and develop next steps, including pitching your idea.
Invitation only event.
Part of the research data spring project.
- AMASED: Access methods for analysing sensitive data slides
- Artivity - semantic desktop for art practice slides
- Data vault - a platform for archiving research data slides
- Unlocking thesis data slides
- Streamlining deposit slides
- A consortial approach to RDMS slides
- Collaboration for research enhancement by active metadata slides
- Giving researchers credit for data slides
- Sound Matters: a framework for the creative use and re-use of sound: field recordings and speech slides
- Filling the digital preservation gap slides
- DMAOnline - data management administration online slides
- Clipper - an online media analysis and collaboration tool for digital researchers slides
- Software reuse, repurposing and reproducibility slides
- Enabling complex analysis of large scale digital collections slides
- Extending the OPD to cover RDM slides
For more information contact Daniela Duca.